The mission of the Parents' Association is to support:
- The students, families, faculty, and staff of the school in implementing the institution's goals and objectives;
- Communication between administration and parents;
- The general welfare of St. Stephen's students;
- Social and educational activities for parents that promote parent networking and help build a community of families;
- Enrichment activities outside of the curriculum for the St. Stephen’s students; and
- Fundraising to enhance the academic and community experience of St. Stephen’s students.